If you’re a BBQ restaurant, grocer, or butcher, you are well aware of the popularity of pink butcher paper. Pink Butcher paper is currently the number one requested paper when it comes to Texas-style meat smoking. Here at Oren International, we make sure our clients receive the high quality food service paper they need. It’s a hard grade to make but having the right color and grade of pink butcher paper is important to your food presentation. If you’re considering pink butcher paper for cooking, presentation, or wrapping fresh cuts of meat, be sure to ask for Oren International Pink Butcher paper for the highest quality there is.
Here are 6 reasons we believe there’s just no substitute for pink butcher paper:
- The pink color dresses up the look of sandwiches, fresh meats, poultry and fish.
- Pink Butcher upholds tradition when used as a sandwich wrap and adds a mark of distinction to the wrapped item so it stands out from other items.
- The right shade of pink matters when wrapping up beef, pork and poultry. You don’t want the meat to look an “off” color just because your butcher paper is a different shade.
- The quality of the grade matters. Oren International only uses the highest quality, food grade Pink Butcher Paper.
- Pink butcher paper is essential in all areas of the country where barbecue is sold. It is most popular in Missouri, Texas, Georgia, Florida and Tennessee. Pink butcher paper makes barbecue sandwiches and plates look even more scrumptious.
- People come to expect the look of pink butcher paper, which some stores and restaurants have been using for 50 years.
Although there may be close matches, there’s just no substitute for Oren quality pink butcher paper. If you have questions about your pink butcher paper order, or would like information on availability and pricing, please give us a shout! We’d love to help you out. To learn more tips, download our guide, BBQ Secrets Revealed: 4 BBQ Experts Share Their Tips for Using Pink Butcher Paper