Sewn Open Mouth Multiwall paper bags are often used as shipping and storage containers as well as packaging bulk materials. In many cases, design and production specialists can create and adapt multiwall bags that work for your specific needs, from a utility approach that simply identifies your product, to the more difficult task of grabbing the consumer’s attention at the point of sale. Oren International manufactures both printed and unprinted SOM bags in a variety of sizes.
Sewn Open Mouth Bags
A Sewn Open Mouth bag is a tube of two paper plies with the bottom end sealed. The bag is filled through the open mouth and then closed by stitching/stapling/taping/gluing. Custom printing is available.
- Open on one end and sewn shut on other
- Can be re-opened so that product can be stored and remain protected
- Typically 2 ply's of natural or bleached kraft paper
- Varying openings and lengths
- Optional printing for greater effect or to custom brand contents
- Approved by the USPS, UPS, an FedEx for shipping
- Blueprints and rolled paper items
- Shipping long, thin items
- Dry bulk material packaging
These bags are typically made up of two layers of 70# paper to include an inner ply and a printed, or plain external layer. We can produce a custom make-up that suits your needs.
At Oren, we produce a wide variety of standard Sewn Open Mouth mutiwall bags. Contact us to find out more about Oren’s SOM manufacturing capabilities and how they can work for you.